PORTAL - The Provincial People's Council promulgates a Plan to supervise the situation and results of implementing support policies due to the impact of Covid-19 pandemic (referred to as the Plan).
Accordingly, the objective of the Plan is to review and evaluate the situation and results of implementing the Central and provincial policies on support for those affected by the Covid-19 pandemic in the province (support policies are promulgated in 2020 and 2021). In which, evaluating the achieved results, limitations, difficulties, problems and causes in the implementation process.
On that basis, having appropriate proposals and recommendations to remove and ensure the good implementation of the promulgated support policies, contributing to mitigating the negative impacts of the pandemic, restoring production and business as well as ensuring social security, helping people soon stabilize their daily lives in the province.
Units under supervision include the Provincial People's Committee; departments and branches: Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs; Provincial Labor Confederation; Finance; Health; Industry and Trade; Planning and Investment; Culture, Sports and Tourism; Information and Communications; Provincial Social Security; Provincial Industrial Zones Authority; Provincial Tax Department; State Bank, Branch in Binh Duong Province; Bank for Social Policies, Branch in Binh Duong Province; People's Committees of districts, towns and cities.
In addition, the Supervision Team of the Provincial People's Council will conduct field surveys in a number of communes, wards and commune-level towns.
- From October 2021 to January 2022, the units under supervision develop reports according to the outline and send them to the Supervision Team.
- From February to March 2022: The Supervision Team is divided into 03 Working Groups to work directly with the district-level People's Committee and the commune-level People's Committee. The specific working schedule of the Working Groups and Supervision Team will be notified 10 working days in advance.
- April 2022: The Supervision Team works directly with the Provincial People's Committee; departments and branches under provincial-level supervision.
- May 2022: The Supervision Team proposes that the Standing Committee of the Provincial People's Council hold an explanation meeting to listen to the leaders of the Provincial People's Committee and a number of relevant departments and branches report on the results of performing the responsibilities of individual leaders in the implementation of support policies due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic in the province. The results of the explanation meeting are used to finalize the draft Report on supervision results.
- June 2022: The Supervision Team implements the 2nd draft Report on supervision results, collects comments of the units under supervision and reports to the Standing Committee of the Provincial People's Council.
- July 2022: The Supervision Team submits to the Provincial People's Council a Report on supervision results and a draft Resolution of the Provincial People's Council on supervision results, for approval at the regular meeting in mid-2022.
Reported by Yen Nhi - Translated by Nguyen Trang