PORTAL – On the afternoon June 6, Binh Duong Department of Health announced that Binh Duong has reported a new infected case of SARS-CoV-2 in the community linked to the patient who sells milk tea.
Specifically, the suspected case born in 1997 is a nurse at Chau Thanh General Clinic (Pham Ngoc Thach Street), the case is the wife of the patient selling milk tea and being positive for SARS-CoV-2 on June 12, 2021. On June 13, 2021, she was tested as a F1 case and received the positive result. Currently, the patient is quarantined and cured at Binh Duong General Hospital. The Department of Health has not identified the source of the infection of these two suspected cases.
In relation to the two cases, the Department of Health urgently announces that those who went to the places mentioned below please visit the local medical sites immediately to make medical declarations and receive instructions on how to prevent and control the COVID-19 epidemic according to regulations.
1. Co chu nho 2, 3 Milk Tea shop (Dong Cay Viet Street, Phu My Ward, Thu Dau Mot City) from May 30;
2. 2 Nu Restaueant (Yersin Street, Dinh Hoa Ward, Thu Dau Mot City) from 17:00 on June 3;
3. Ba Con Gau Bakery (near Nga Sau, Thu Dau Mot City, opposite Phuc Long Coffee & Tea) from 10:30 on June 10;
4. Hoang Truc Goldsmith's shop (Thu Dau Mot Market) from 17:00 on June 10;
5. Quynh pham Shop (Yersin, Thu Dau Mot City) from 20:00 on June 5;
6. Nguyen Noodle Restaurant (address unknown, on the left side of the direction from the market to Binh Hoa) from 9:00 on June 12;
7. Nam Duc restaurant (Thich Quang Duc Street, Phu Cuong Ward, Thu Dau Mot City) from June 10;
8. Chau Thanh General Clinic (Pham ngoc Thach Street, Thu Dau Mot City) from May 30.
From the 4th epidemic, Binh Duong has recorded 11 infected cases in the community, including: 03 cases in Binh Chuan Ward, Thuan An City (7305th Patient, 7306th Patient, 7309th Patient); 05 cases at Phuc Dat Production and Trade Company, Di An City (8540th Patient, 8541st Patient, 8617th Patient, 8619th Patient and 8888th Patient) and 03 cases currently detected (10436th Patient and 02 other cases have not given code).
Reported by Mai Xuan - Translated by Nguyen Trang