My Phuoc - Tan Van road has been constructed for a long time, and now some sections of the route have been put into use, making a great contribution to the reduction of traffic congestion of whole province. However, some sections of route have not yet been constructed: from My Phuoc 3 to Bau Bang, from Thu Dau Mot to My Phuoc 3, the progress seems unchanged from two years ago.
We would like to ask, how much time does it take to finish construction?
Answer by Department of Transport:
Through review, Department of Transport has following opinions:
First of all, Department of Transport would like to express our sincere thanks for your interest in development of transport infrastructure system in Binh Duong province. By the way, Department of Transport would like to inform you policy and schedule of investment in building roads from Tan Van to Bau Bang Industrial Park as follows:
1. Investment project on construction of My Phuoc-Tan Van road from Ba Kham bridge to ĐT. 741: has been approved by the provincial People's Committee according to the method: State implements ground clearance, Becamex IDC Corporation invests in construction, including the section from Ba Kham to ĐT.741, the section from Ba Kham bridge to Tan Van interchange and the section from ĐT.741 to My Phuoc 3, specifically:
- From Ba Kham Bridge to ĐT.741 (Main Line): Currently, ground clearance works have been completed and handed over to Becamex IDC Corporation, expected to December 31st 2017 will pass technical vehicles.
- From Ba Kham Bridge to Dong Nai bridge: there are 02 cases that have not been handed over, expected completion of ground clearance and construction in 2018.
- From ĐT.741 to My Phuoc 3 Industrial Park: Currently, this road has put 1st layer of asphalt concrete with 2,6km long, implementing new road surface that people just handed over (total length of 620 m). Currently, there are 44 cases still not handed over (from Km26+163÷Km27+200), expected completion of ground clearance and construction in 2018.
In addition, to enhance the connection of My Phuoc - Tan Van road with Hanoi highway, Provincial People's Committee approved to entrust People's Committee of Di An town to invest in My Phuoc - Tan Van route stretching from ĐT.743 to Hanoi highway (through Binh An textile and apparel zone); currently, this project has approved investment project and is implementing land clearance compensation and expected to be implemented in 2018.
2. Investment project on construction of My Phuoc - Bau Bang, section from 7B road to Bau Bang industrial park: has been approved by the provincial People's Committee according to the method: State implements ground clearance, Becamex IDC Corporation invests in construction. Currently, provincial authorities, People's Committee of Ben Cat town and People's Committee of Bau Bang district have been concentrating on clearance work compensation to soon hand over to Becamex IDC Corporation, specifically:
- Ground clearance work: Ground clearance project for power building – My Phuc – Bau Bang (from 7B road to Bau Bang industrial zone) has approved by People's Committee of Binh Duong Province in Decision No. 717a /QD-UBND on March 31st 2016. Accordingly, the project had to relocate and release 348 households within the scope of the project, specifically:
+ Passing through the area of Ben Cat town: paid for 57/142 households with an area of 149.496 m2 (2,4 km long); currently, 35 households have handed over the land with a total length of 1,5 km (handed over on November 16th 2017).
+ Passing through the area of Bau Bang district: paid for 64/142 households with an area of 134.827 m2 (2,17 km long); currently, 35 households have handed over the land with a total length of 1,18 km (handed over on November 16th 2017).
- Investment preparation: The project of My Phuoc - Bau Bang road has approved by Becamex IDC Corporation in Decision No.486/QD-TCT dated September 26th 2016. Currently, the design units are editing construction drawing design dossiers according to opinions of verification consultant units, expected approval of construction drawing design and estimate cost in December 2017. Estimated construction and completion is within 36 months, after handing over the construction site.
Department of Transport would like to acknowledge your question and will continue coordinate with related departments, branches and localities in solving difficulties and problems in compensation work, to soon hand over the ground so project investor can complete the construction and put into use.