Mr. Nguyen Anh Minh
Position: DirectorEmail: email@example.com
Mr. Nguyen Huu Tuan
Position: Deputy Director
Mr. Nguyen Chi Hieu
Position: Deputy Director
DIVISIONS AND CENTERS
* Hotline - 0913951789 (Mr.) Nguyen Huu
Tuan - Deputy Director)
0913 661 133 (Mr.) Nguyen Do Vu – Action Inspectorate Commissioner of
Department of Transportation
* Department Secretariat :
(+84-274) 3822.366, 3.828.002
* Division of Planning and Finance :
* Division of Road and Waterway Vehicle Management: (+84-274) 3.828.005
* Division of Traffic Infrastructure Management : (+84-274) 3.828.003
* Division of Transportation Management : (+84-274) 3.811.734
* Division of Driver Testing and Training Management: (+84-274) 3.828.004
* Division of Traffic Safety :
* Traffic Inspectorate : (+84-274) 3.823.591
* Traffic Project Management Board : (+84-274) 3.824.300, 3.835.836
* Center of Driver Licensing and Training: 0274. 3.811.643
* Center of Public Passenger Transportation Management:
* Binh Duong Provincial Passenger Transportation Station: (+84-274) 3.822.057
* Center of Motor Vehicle Registry 61.01S : (+84-274) 3.825.778
* Traffic Construction Repair Management : (+84-274) 3.822.043
* Ba Lua Port : (+84-274) 3.826.838
Department of Transportation acts as the professional agency, which counsels and supports the provincial people's committee to perform State management of traffic and transportation including roads, internal waterways, transportation and traffic safety in area of the province.
1. Submitting the Provincial People's Committee
a) Drafting the decisions, directives and other documents under the authority of the provincial People's Committee in the field of transportation;
b) Drafting the long-term, 5-year and annual plannings, plans, programs and projects on transportation; measures to organize the implementation of administrative reform on transportation within the scope of governmental management of the Department;
c) Investment projects on transportation under the decision-making authority of the provincial People's Committee;
d) Drafting the legal normative documents defining title criteria for head and vice heads of branches of Department of Transport; joining with the relevant agencies in drafting regulations on criteria for professional head and vice heads with government management functions on transport and communications under the district-level People's Committees.
2. Submitting the Chairman of the provincial People's Committee
a) Drafting the documents under the competent issuance of the Chairman of the provincial People's Committee on transportation;
b) Drafting the decision on establishment, merger, dissolution, reorganization of units under the Department; coordinating with the Department of Home Affairs in submitting to the Chairman of the provincial People's Committee a draft decision on ranking of public non-business units and services managed by Department of Transport following the guidance of Ministry of Transport and Ministry of Internal Affairs.
3. Implementing the legal documents, plannings, plans, programs, schemes, projects, standards, technical regulations and techno-economic norms in the field of transportation that are issues by competent state agencies for promulgation or approval; Information, propagation, dissemination and legal education on transportation in the province.
4. Traffic infrastructure
a) Organizing to perform duties, rights of the agencies, which make investment decisions, investors of traffic infrastructure constructing projects as assigned and arranged by the Provincial People's Committee;
b) Organizing to manage, maintain, ensure technical standards of network of road traffic works, inland waterway traffic works under exploitation, managed by the province or authorized by the province;
c) Performing methods to security traffic safety corridors and traffic works in the area as stipulated by the law, guided by Ministry of Transportation and State management agencies in the professional sectors;
d) Counseling, supporting the Provincial People's Committee in classification, adjustment of system of the provincial roads, other roads as stipulated by the law and arranged by the Provincial people's committee;
e) Within jurisdiction, publicizing closing and opening the local inland waterway route and closing, opening ports, inland wharfs on the inland waterway route, specialized route connected with the inland waterway route as stipulated by the law; organizing to issue operational licences for cross-river wharfs;
f) Establishing and managing system of road signs, system of local inland waterway signs within range of management;
g) Giving ideas to projects of work construction on the local inland waterways and the specialized waterways connected with the local inland waterways as stipulated; issuing construction licenses for road routes under exploitation managed by the province or authorized to manage by the central agencies;
h) Organizing to implement the state management duties and rights at coach stations, car park areas, stop stations and ports, wharfs on road routes, inland waterways managed by the province.
5. For vehicles, loading and unloading equipment, vehicles used in transportation and professional transport equipment:
a) Organizing to perform the registration for inland waterway transport; registering to issue license numbers for special motorbikes of organizations and individuals in the locality as stipulated by the law and arranged by Ministry of Transportation;
b) Organizing to implement inspection of technical safety quality and environmental protection for road vehicles, inland waterway transport as stipulated by the law and arranged by Ministry of Transportation;
c) Assessing the technical designs in repair, modification of means of transport, loading and unloading means, special means used in road transport, inland waterway transport as stipulated by the law and arranged by Ministry of Transportation;
6. Training and testing for driving licenses
Organizing trainings, testing, issuance, change, revocation for licenses, degrees, certificates of competency, certificates for attending law class for operators of vehicles, special means and equipment in transportation; issuing certificates for driving instructors (practice) of driving training units in the province; issuing or proposing to issue, revoke licenses and manage driving training for driving training units in the area as stipulated by the law and arranged by Ministry of Transport; issuing certificates for trading design services for road vehicle and inland waterway transport to individuals in the locality.
a) Presiding or coordinating with the relevant agencies to deploy policies of public passenger transporting development as stipulated by the Provincial People's Committee;
b) Organizing to implementing the management for passenger transport using cars on the fixed route, according to contracts, tourist transport and public passenger transport using buses as stipulated by the law; licensing international transport, licensing special circulation for road vehicles as stipulated by the law and arranged by Ministry of Transportation;
c) Guiding, inspecting construction of coach stations in the area in accordance with the approved plan; managing passenger transport routes; organizing, managing passenger transport service in the area;
d) Promulgating operations, monitoring fast train test and announcing, registering routes of passenger transport on local inland waterway.
8. Traffic safety
a) Presiding or coordinating with the relevant agencies to perform road, railway, inland waterway, maritime and aviation search, rescue occurred in the area as stipulated by the law and arranged by the provincial people's committee; combining to handle traffic accidents in the area as required;
b) Organizing to perform methods of accident prevention and minimization, stopping and handling violations to traffic works, encroachment on traffic safety corridor;
c) Acting as the standing body of the provincial traffic safety committee;
d) Assessing traffic safety on the provincial road routes; connection points between the district-level roads, commune- level roads, and provincial roads; connections of production and trading facilities along two sides of the provincial roads.
9. Organizing to perform the legal regulations on environmental protection in transportation within State management of the Department as stipulated by the law.
10. Supporting the Provincial People's Committee to perform State management for businesses, collective economic organizations, private economic organization; guiding, inspecting operations for associations and non-government organizations in transportation sector in the province as stipulated by the law
11. Performing the professional instructions of transportation for technical agencies under management of district-level people's committee.
12. Guiding, inspecting performance for the mechanism of autonomy and self-responsibility in public service delivery units under management the Department as assigned by the Provincial People's Committee and stipulated by the law.
13. Performing the international cooperation in transportation as stipulated by the law and assigned or authorized by Provincial People's Committee; presiding or attending assessment, evaluation and organization, performance for researches, projects of advanced technology application related to transportation in the province.
14. Inspecting, checking and handling violations to the law of road, inland waterway transportation and protection for traffic works, ensuring traffic safety and order in area of the province; solving complaints, petitions, preventing and fighting against corruptions as stipulated by the law or assigned by the Provincial People's Committee.
15. Stipulating functions, duties and rights of Office, Inspection, professional divisions, and public service delivery units belonging to the Department, except non-business units that are fully responsible for operation fee; managing personnel, deploying salary regulations and policies, treatment regulations, training, improvement, commendation and award, discipline for officers, civil servants, officials belonging to State management of the Department as stipulated by the law and assigned by the provincial people's committee.
16. Managing the allocated finance, assets as stipulated by the law and assigned by the provincial people's committee.
17. Periodically and unscheduledly informing and reporting performance of the assigned tasks as stipulated by the provincial people's committee, Ministry of Transportation, and the National Traffic Safety Committee.
18. Performing other duties as assigned by the Provincial People's Committee or stipulated by the law.
1. The Department of Transport acts as the legal entity with its own seal, funds for its operation and is allowed to open an account at the State Treasury.
2. It has the right to promulgate guiding documents on the implementation of policies and regulations of the Government, the Ministry of Communications and Transport, the provincial People's Committees and inspect activities under the Department's management according to regulations as prescribed by law and as assigned and arranged by the Ministry of Transport and of the provincial People's Committee.
3. It has the right to request individuals and organizations operating in the field of transportation to provide information, make periodic and irregular reports in accordance with law.
4. It has the right to propose or decide under the authority of the regimes and policies for officials, public servants and employees of the Department in accordance with the State regulations and assigned and arranged management of provincial officials.
(Functions, tasks and powers above issued together with Decision No. 02/2010 / QD-UBND dated January 18th, 2010 of the People's Committee of Binh Duong Province)
Floor 12A, Tower A, Provincial
Building of Administrative Center, Le Loi Street, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City,
Binh Duong Province;
Telephone: (+84-274) 3 911 944;
Fax : (+84-274) 3 822
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org