(Mr.) Le Minh Quoc Cuong
(Mr.) Ha Minh Trung
Position: Deputy Director
(Mr.) Pham Van Tuyen
(Mrs.) Nguyen Ngoc Hang
DIVISIONS AND UNITS OF THE DEPARTMENT
Department Secretariat :
Department Inspectorate : (+84-274) 3827.421;
Working Office : (+84-274)
Division of Child Care and Protection : (+84-274) 3.836.334;
Labor Arbitration : (+84-274)
Division of Social Problem Prevention :
(+84-274) 3825.379, 3871.014;
Division of Social Protection :
Division of Planning and Finance :
(+84-274) 3823.302, 3835.857;
Division of Labor Remuneration and Social Insurance: (+84-274) 3825.378;
Division of Vocational Training :
Division of Benefits to Contributive People :
Provincial Martyr Monument Management Board: (+84-274)
Center of Orphan Care :
Center of Vocational Training for People of
Disability: (+84-274) 3.897.454;
Caring Center for the elderlies and people of
disability: (+84-274) 3.822.092;
Center of Job Introduction : (+84-274) 3.822.870;
Center of Labor Education – Job Creation : (+84-274) 3.674.714;
Center of Acceptance and Management of Social
Subjects: (+84-274) 3.512.380;
Child Supporting Fund : (+84-274) 3.841.135;
Binh Duong School of Technical Training : (+84-274) 3.872.644;
Binh Duong Provincial Vocational Junior College : (+84-274) 3.822.417.
Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social affairs acts as the professional agency, which counsels and supports the provincial People's Committee in State management of the following fields: jobs, vocational training, labor; salary, wages, social insurance (compulsory social insurance, voluntary social insurance, unemployment insurance); work safety; accredited persons; social protection; child protection and care; sexual equality; Preventing and fighting against social evils (named as the sector of labor, accredited persons and social affairs); public services within management of the Department and perform several other duties and rights as assigned, authorized by the Provincial People's Committee and as stipulated by the law.
1. Counseling the Provincial People's Committee:
a) Drafting decisions, directions; long-term, five-year and annual plan; administration reform programs, project within management of the Department;
b) Drafting documents stipulating functions, duties, rights and organization structure of branches directly under the Department.
c) Draft documents specifying title standards for Head, Vice Head of units in the Department; Manager, Deputy Manager of Division of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs belonging to district-level, town-level and city-level people's committee as stipulated by the law.
2. Counseling Chairman of Provincial People's Committee:
a) Drafting decisions, directions enforced within jurisdiction of Chairman of the provincial people's committee in the sector of labor, accredited persons and social affairs;
b) Drafting decisions on establishment, merging, dissolution for units of the Department as stipulated by the law.
3. Guiding, inspecting and organizing to perform the legal normative acts, plans, projects, programs and other matters with regard to labor, accredited persons and social affairs after they are approved; organizing to inform, propagandize, popularize the legal education of the fields within management of the Department.
4. Employment and unemployment insurance
a) Organizing to implement programs, solutions of employment, and development policies for labor market of the province on basis of the national target program on employment;
b) Guiding and performing the legal regulations on:
- Unemployment insurance;
- Targets and solutions for new jobs;
- Job-making policies for enterprises, co-operatives, types of collective economy, private economy;
- Organizing to manage and use labor source; information of labor market;
- Employment policies for the special subjects (teenagers, invalids, elderly persons and other subjects), at-home workers, movable labor;
- Issuing labor books, monitoring management and use of labor book.
c) Managing the job-introducing centers as stipulated by the law;
d) Issuing, changing, revoking employment licenses for foreign labors working at enterprises, economic organizations in the province as stipulated by the law.
5. Vietnamese contractual laborers working abroad:
a) Guiding and organizing to take Vietnamese contractual laborers to go abroad for work in the locality as stipulated by the law;
b) Propagandizing, popularizing the State policies and laws on Vietnamese contractual laborers going to work abroad;
c) Guiding and organizing to train labor source, recruit laborers to go to abroad for work within State management of the Department;
d) Guiding and inspecting contract registration of enterprises and laborers going to abroad for work based on the personal contracts; supervising contract performance of enterprises taking laborers to go abroad for work in accordance with probation form for raising skills;
e) Summarizing the number of enterprises taking the Vietnamese contractual laborers to go abroad for work in area of the province; number of contractual laborers working abroad;
f) Informing persons, who will finish their contracts of abroad employment to return to home country, of domestic recruitment demand; guiding, introducing laborers to register for employment;
g) Presiding, combining with the relevant agencies to solve, within jurisdiction, requests, petitions of organizations and individuals in the sector of Vietnamese laborers working aboard.
6. Vocational education:
a) Organizing to implement plans, programs, projects for development of vocational education in the locality after they are approved;
b) Guiding and inspecting organization and performance for the legal regulations on vocational education; standards of vocational teachers and managerial officials; enrollment regulations, examination regulations, tests, graduation recognition and degree issuance, vocational certificates; policies for managerial officers, vocational teachers and vocational pupils, students as stipulated by the law;
c) Guiding and organizing to perform training, improvement, use of vocational teachers and managerial officers; holding teaching festivals for vocational teachers, festivals of competition for self-made vocational equipment, the provincial festivals of good vocational learners.
7. Labor, salary and wages:
a) Guiding to perform employment contracts, collective employment agreements, negotiation, making collective employment agreements; labor disciplines and material responsibility; solving employment disputes and strikes; policies for laborers in case of arrangement, reorganization and conversion of State enterprises, bankrupted enterprises, dissolved enterprises, capitalized enterprises, enterprises for leasing;
b) Guiding to perform regulations on salaries, wages as stipulated by the law.
8. Compulsory social insurance, voluntary social insurance:
a) Guiding, inspecting and handling violations in performing the legal regulations on compulsory social insurance, voluntary social insurance within jurisdiction;
b) Receiving documents and organizing to assess conditions for suspending payment for compulsory social insurance for consideration and determination made by Provincial People's Committee;
c) Performing policies on social insurance as assigned or authorized by Provincial People's Committee and as stipulated by the law.
9. Labor safety:
a) Guiding, organizing to implement the national programs on labor protection, labor safety, labor hygiene; the national week of labor safety, labor hygiene, prevention and fighting against fires and explosions in area of the province;
b) Organizing to train and issue training certificate of labor safety, labor hygiene for employers in area of the province;
c) Performing regulations on registration for machines, equipment, materials with strictly requests of labor safety in area of the province as stipulated by the law;
d) Guiding to inspect labor safety quality of particular products and goods as stipulated by the law;
e) Presiding, combining to investigate critical labor accidents occurred in the area; totaling and reporting situation of labor accidents in the locality to the Provincial People's Committee and Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social affairs; guiding organizations, individuals using laborers to declare, investigate, take minutes, total up and report the labor accidents.
10. Accredited persons:
a) Guiding and organizing to perform the State's regulations for the persons accredited with the revolution in the area;
b) Guiding and organizing to perform planning and construction of revolutionary martyr cemetery, monument and the works citing revolutionary martyrs in the assigned area;
c) Presiding, combining to organize reassembling, receipt, burial for remains of revolutionary martyrs, informing tombs of revolutionary martyrs, visiting tombs of revolutionary martyrs, moving remains of revolutionary martyrs;
d) Attending the medical appraisal council of injuries and working ability for the persons accredited with the revolution;
e) Managing subjects and expenditures used to perform the preferential mechanisms, policies for the persons accredited with the revolution as stipulated;
f) Guiding and organizing movements of repaying someagency for his favor; managing and using the province's fund of repaying someagency for his favor as stipulated by the law.
11. Social protection:
a) Guiding to perform mechanisms, policies for subjects of social protection;
b) Guiding and organizing to perform policies of poverty elimination; the national target programs of poverty elimination and programs, projects of social assistance;
c) Summarizing, totaling up number of subjects received social protection, poor households in area of the province;
d) Organizing to build a network of social protection units in area of the province.
12. Child protection and care:
a) Guiding and organizing to perform programs, plans of action for child protection and care in area of the province;
b) Guiding and inspecting compliance to the legal regulations on child protection and care within management of the Department;
c) Organizing to perform the national programs of action for children, the national protection and care programs, projects and plans for children and children with special situation;
d) Organizing, monitoring, supervising, assessing performance of children's rights as stipulated by the law; child protection and care mechanisms, policies;
e) Managing and using the provincial child protection fund as stipulated by the law.
13. Prevention, fight against the social evils:
a) Guiding and organizing to perform programs, plans and solutions for prevention and fight against prostitution evils, drug detoxication; prevention and fight against HIV/AIDS for sex workers, drug users at the concentrated and community units; supporting to reintegrate into the community for women and children, who are sold to foreign countries and returned to home country;
b) Guiding professional skill and knowledge for social labor education units (managing drug addicts, whores, detoxicated persons) in area of the province.
14. Sex equality:
a) Guiding and organizing to perform the approved policies, programs, plans, projects of sex equality after they are approved;
b) Guiding to join programs of sex equality in building and performing socio-economic plans of the locality; organizing to perform methods to speed up sex equality in convenience with the socio-economic conditions of the locality.
15. Supporting the Provincial People's Committee to perform State management for enterprises, collective economic organization, private economic organizations; guiding and inspecting associations and non-Government organization in area of the province in field of labor, accredited persons and social affairs.
16. Guiding, inspecting performance of autonomy and self-responsibility mechanisms for public service delivery units in Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social affairs as stipulated by the law.
17. Performing international cooperation in field of labor, accredited persons and social affairs as assigned or authorized by the Provincial People's Committee and as stipulated by the law.
18. Guiding professional skill and knowledge in field of labor, accredited persons and social affairs for district-level division of labor – war invalids – social affairs.
19. Organizing researches, applying scientific and technological improvements; building database, information system, storage system for State management and professional operations in the fields as assigned.
20. Deploying the administrative reform programs of the Department in accordance with the targets and contents of the administrative reform programs of the provincial people's committee.
21. Within jurisdiction, inspecting, handling violations and solving complaints, petitions; preventing, fighting against corruptions, negative matters; thrift practice and waste combat in the field of labor, accredited persons and social affairs within State management of the Department as stipulated by the law.
22. Organizing to perform public services in the field of labor, accredited persons and social affairs within State management of the Department as stipulated by the law.
23. Performing summary, statistics, information, periodical and unscheduled reports of the assigned tasks as stipulated by the Provincial People's Committee and Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social affairs.
24. Specifying functions, duties, rights, organization structure and job relations of public service delivery organizations, units of the Department (excluding units under the authority of Chairman of the provincial People's Committee), managing personnel, organization, deploying salary regulations and policies, treatment regulations, training, improvement, commendation and award, discipline for officers, civil servants, officials belonging to State management of the Department as stipulated by the law and assigned by the provincial people's committee.
25. Managing the assigned finance and assets, organizing to perform the allocated budget as assigned in accordance with the law and assigned by the provincial people's committee.
26. Performing other duties as assigned by the Provincial People's Committee in accordance with the legal regulations.
1. Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social affairs has legal entity, seal and private account at the State Treasury;
2. Drafting the documents guiding and inspecting activities in the fields under the Department's management as stipulated by the law, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and the provincial People's Committees.
3. Deciding under its competence in implementing the regimes and policies for civil servants and public employees according to the decentralized management of cadres of the province and as stipulated by the law on personnel work.
4. Drafting the internal operating regulations on the basis of functions, duties, powers and organizational structure issued by the Provincial People's Committee.
(Functions, tasks and powers above issued together with Decision No. 53/2008 / QD-UBND dated September 30, 2008 of the People's Committee of Binh Duong Province)
Floor 6 – Tower A, Provincial
Building of Administrative Center, Le Loi Street, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot
City, Binh Duong Province;
Telephone : (+84-274) 3.824.420;
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org