The Provincial People's Committee directs agencies and units to coordinate in settling documents and procedures for the entry of foreign experts to work in Binh Duong.
1. Assigning the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, the Provincial Industrial Zones Authority and related units, based on their assigned functions and tasks, to closely coordinate in reviewing, screening and selecting foreign experts permitted to enter in accordance with the right subjects specified in Document no. 2847/CV –BCD dated May 23, 2020 of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, Document no. 203/TB-VPCP dated June 10, 2020 and Document no. 238/TB-CPCP dated July 12, 2020 of the Office of the Government on Notification of the Prime Minister's conclusion in the meeting of the Standing Government on COVID-19 Prevention and Control to submit to the Provincial People's Committee for the policy of entry as prescribed; ensuring stricter and more accurate advice to the Provincial People's Committee in considering and approving the policy of permitting foreign experts to work in enterprises in the province in the current period.
2. Assigning the Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs, the Provincial Industrial Zones Authority, based on their assigned functions, tasks and fields, areas in charge, to notify, guide procedures and take responsibility for to receive documents of enterprises wishing to register for foreign experts to enter; to inspect, appraise, review and synthesize the list of experts permitted to enter in accordance with the right subjects and suitability of the urgent, position, actual job requirements at the enterprise and submit to the Provincial People's Committee for consideration and settlement.
3. Assigning the Department of Foreign Affairs to guide the procedures, receive, screen, appraise and submit documents for foreign working delegations entering for the purpose of diplomacy, public service, trade promotion and investment cooperation with the province; receive documents from foreigners who are partners of enterprises to exchange, sign investment cooperation and short-term work in Binh Duong and a number of other special cases in the foreign affairs field; on that basis, synthesizing the list of cases that need entry to submit to the provincial People's Committee for consideration and settlement.
4. Assigning the Department of Health to instruct and support medical-related procedures and appropriate quarantine measures to create favorable conditions for experts to enter; organize the arrangement of quarantine plans, medical surveillance and measures to prevent Covid-19 pandemic in the locality according to regulations.
5. The Provincial Public Security directs the Immigration Department and the Provincial Public Security to strengthen coordination with localities and relevant units to inspect and manage foreigners entering; closely monitor and grasp the situation and the number of foreigners temporarily residing and working in the province. Coordinating with Department of Foreign Affairs to promptly solve arising situations related to foreigners; in particular, it is necessary to raise vigilance and resolutely handle organizations and individuals sneakily harboring, creating conditions for foreigners to illegally enter the province without going through control or quarantine, applying preventive measures for COVID-19 as prescribed.
During the implementation, if any errors arise; the Department of Foreign Affairs coordinates with the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, the Provincial Industrial Zones Authority and related branches to study and agree on a settlement plan to propose and advise the Provincial People's Committee to consider and direct the handling.