PORTAL - On the morning of September 10, the second Meeting – the Provincial People's Council conducted the contents according to the working program.
Members of the Provincial People's Committee presented 13 Statements to approve a number of mechanisms and policies to facilitate for a number of sectors and fields in the province to develop such as: Agriculture; resources; education; family planning population; social protection, etc.
According to the Statement presented by Ms. Nguyen Thi Nhat Hang - Director of the Department of Education and Training, there are 03 groups of subjects that are supported with policies on preschool educational development. Specifically, independent, people-founded and private preschool educational institutions located in industrial parks where there are many workers are supported to equip facilities once with a support level of 30 million VND/independent preschool educational institution with under 35 children; 40 million VND/independent preschool educational institution with from 35 children to 70 children. For preschool children who are children of workers or employees working in industrial parks or industrial clusters, the support level is 160,000 VND/child/month (the support period is calculated according to the actual number of study months but not exceeding 09 months/school year). Pre-school teachers working at people-founded and private preschool education establishments in areas with industrial parks or industrial clusters: Support level is 800,000 VND/person/month.
Ms. Nguyen Thi Nhat Hang - Director of the Department of Education and Training presents the Statements at the Meeting
According to the Statement presented by the Director of the Department of Planning and Investment, the Provincial People's Committee submitted to the Provincial People's Council for approval of the 2021 Public investment adjustment plan. With a decrease of 59 billion 891 million VND compared to Resolution no. 42/NQ-HDND dated December 10, 2021 and Resolution no. 04/NQ-HDND dated March 18, 2021, total public investment capital in 2021 is 12,296 billion VND.
Also in the morning session, the deputies listened to the report summarizing the voters' opinions and proposals sent before the second Meeting - the 10th Provincial People's Council; informing the situation of the Vietnam Fatherland Front at all levels participating in government building in the first 6 months of 2021; results of supervision in the first 6 months of the year and directions and tasks for the last 6 months of 2021 (summary); operation situation of the 2-level People's Court of Binh Duong province in the first 6 months and orientations and tasks for the last 6 months of 2021 (summary); the Statement to establish thematic supervision team in 2022 of the Provincial People's Council on the implementation results of support policies due to the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
13 Statements presented by the Provincial People's Committee members at the Meeting:
- Five-year socio-economic development plan for 2021-2025;
- Assigning the Provincial People's Committee to decide the investment policy of Group B and Group C projects under the authority of the Provincial People's Council;
- Adjusting and stopping the investment policy for a number of public investment projects;
- Adjusting investment policy on project of dredging and reinforcing Cai stream from Tho Ut bridge to Dong Nai river;
- Adjusting public investment plan in 2021;
- Amending and supplementing Article 1 of Resolution no. 53/2016/NQ-HDND9 dated December 16, 2016 of the Provincial People's Council on collecting amount for protection and development of rice land in Binh Duong province;
- Amending and supplementing Resolution no. 43/NQ-HDND dated December 10, 2020 of the Provincial People's Council on the List of works and projects subject to land acquisition and change of land use purpose for rice cultivation in 2021 in Binh Duong province;
- Stipulating the rate of collection, the mode of collection, payment, management and use of fees for selection and recognition of first-generation trees; seeds and forestry seedling garden in Binh Duong province;
- Stipulating support regime for Population - Family planning in Binh Duong province;
- Regulating the rate of policy support for the preschool educational development in Binh Duong province;
- Extending the time for the implementation of Resolution no. 38/2016/NQ-HDND9 dated August 12, 2016 of the Provincial People's Council on stipulating tuition fees and policies on tuition fee exemption and reduction, and support for study expenses for educational institutions under the national education system in Binh Duong province from the 2016-2017 school year to the 2020-2021 school year and Resolution no. 01/2017/NQ-HDND dated July 20, 2017 of the Provincial People's Council on stipulating the on tuition fees for public preschool and general education institutions in Binh Duong province from the 2017-2018 school year to the 2020-2021 school year;
- Standard rate of subsidies, social assistance and social protection beneficiaries in Binh Duong province;
- Proposing to approve the content of naming roads in Thu Dau Mot city, Tan Uyen town and the name of Thu Dau Mot park, Binh Duong province.
Reported by Phuong Chi - Quoc Chien - Translated by Nguyen Trang